Identity Project Part 3&4

 


I created this video to simply describe who I am. A lot of my identity is held within the roles that I have as an individual. I wanted to show myself in an authentic way, in order to demonstrate where I have come from and where I have been. So much about me has developed in new ways as I have grown as an adult. I wanted the main takeaway of this video to not only be a visual of who I am but an illustration of who I'm becoming. While my "home roots" have had an impact on who I am today, my further independent experiences as a student and professional have shaped my views of the world and have stripped my ignorance. I have been enlightened and I have developed into a more well-rounded person, in preparation for my future social, personal, and professional life. I wanted to title this video "Becoming" because while I do believe in staying true to who you are, I also want to push for active growth and improvement. I think it is so important to be self-reflective and an adaptive learner within the community in which we live. This will not only help you contribute to society but will enhance your identity. My hope is that as I continue on my journey, my identity will remain true and I will further my experiences and impact on the world around me. 


Comments